Annie's Cottage - sleeps 2
Annie's Cottage is a delightful holiday cottage, recently renovated to a high standard, situated in the quiet, picturesque village of Milton Combe close to Buckland Abbey and within easy reach of Dartmoor National Park.
One well behaved dog, minimum age 12 months, welcome.
- Cosy living/dining/kitchen area
- Oak floor in living area
- Woodburning stove
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Double bedroom with zip and link king size bed
- Shower room with toilet
Cottage Amenities include:
- Induction hob / electric oven
- Microwave oven
- Washing machine
- Fridge with ice box
- Iron/Ironing board
- Kettle and Toaster
- LED flat screen TV/DVD
- Wi-fi access
- Electric blanket (only in winter)
- Duvets with linen and towels
- Storage Heaters
- Off road parking for 1 car, on opposite side of lane
- Garden on opposite side of lane, bordered by stream
There is a regular bus service to Yelverton Monday to Saturday from Milton Combe.